News, Sports, TV and Media
News crews, sports broadcasters, religious broadcasters, television, radio and the media industries can use carnets to clear customs worldwide when covering breaking news, a news story or a news-worthy event overseas such as the Olympics. (Mexico Now Accepting Carnets)
In addition to the standard carnet benefits of duty- and tax-free customs clearance at a predetermined cost, CIB offers quick turnaround of your ATA Carnet. We provide overnight delivery*, at no additional expediting charge, if we receive the application by 4:00 pm Central time. Same-day service (for an additional charge) is available as well. (Same-day Carnets are typically available in New York, Los Angeles and Chicago.)
Services to expedite your ATA Carnet application:
- Same-day carnet issuing and delivery (additional charge applies).
- Overnight carnet delivery if application is received by 4:00 pm Central time (no additional charge*).
- QuickList electronic equipment list importation into the carnet application.
- Online application services with account information defaults.
- Online application services with cloning of prior applications.
For a consultation regarding your ATA Carnet needs contact an ATA Carnet Specialist at the CIB Carnet HelpLine℠ at (800) ATA-2900 / (800)282-2900.
*Standard overnight delivery charges apply.