- What is in the carnet document?
- "What is a Carnet?" Video
- Carnet Brochure - for Download
- Carnet Terms & Conditions Online - What are you agreeing to??
- ATA Carnet Application Checklist - Everything you need to begin your ATA Carnet application.
- Returning a Carnet - What to do after you have used the carnet.
- Non-US Carnets - Who issues ATA carnets outside the US?
- Using Carnets in Non-Carnet Countries
- Boomerang Carnets℠ - What is the definition of boomerang carnet℠?
Carnet Country Information
- Carnet Country Info - A List of Guaranteeing Associations and Membership Details.
- Credit Card Chart - A list of countries accepting credit cards for duty and tax payments.
- Carnet and Country Advisories - Timely notices of special interest to ATA carnet users.
Temporary Imports, Duty & Tax Refunds
- Duty and Value Added Tax Refunds (VAT, GST etc)
- TIB (Temporary Importation Under Bond)
- Duty Drawback
- CBP Form 4455 - Certificate of Registration
- CBP Form 4457 - Certificate of Registration for Personal Effects Taken Abroad
- Avoiding Duties, Taxes and Penalties - How to use the ATA carnet to avoid unnecessary payments.
- ATA Carnet vs Other Temporary Import Methods
Carnet Add-on Services
- Travel Insurance Available with Your Carnet
- SEDs (Shipper's Export Declarations) - Filing an SED with the carnet.
- Importer Security Filing (ISF aka 10+2) for Carnets - eff. 01/26/2009
- QuickList Service imports your items from any popular format to the carnet general list
- Travel Assistance - Airport maps and language translations.
- Customs - Help & Training for CBP
- US Export Assistance Centers - Help & Training for Trade Specialists
Unusual Items Traveling on an ATA Carnet
- Competition Sled Dogs
- Santa Suffers With Pre-Carnet Nightmare (2012)
- Santa Won’t Get Stuck in Customs This Year (2010)
Helpful Document Downloads
Claims Prevention (PDF) - This bulleted document lists policies and procedures that help to avoid ATA carnet claims and losses.