User Login

Returning Your ATA Carnet

Procedures for Returning an ATA Carnet

Upon completion of the final trip, or the expiration of the carnet, the original carnet, including all used and unused counterfoils and vouchers must be returned, by receipted mail to: Boomerang carnets®.  Please keep a copy of the entire carnet, including blank pages, for your records.

Returning carnets should be sent to:

Boomerang carnets®
217 Park Avenue
Barrington, Illinois 60010

For additional information about this procedure please contact the boomerang carnets® Carnet HelpLine® (800) ATA-2900 / (800)282-2900 or by e-mail.

Boomerang carnets® is an ATA Carnet Service Provider of the United States Council for International Business (USCIB), New York City.  USCIB is the Guaranteeing and Issuing Association for ATA Carnet in the United States, under appointment of the U.S. Bureau of Customs and Border Protection.

U.S. ATA Carnets are the property of the United States Council for International Business (USCIB).

"Returning Your ATA Carnet" animated video