Lost Carnet Warranty
Lost ATA Carnet Documents
Get a $600 warranty against loss, theft or destruction of your ATA Carnet documents plus reimbursement of Regularization Fees for $15.00
Corporation for International Business (CIB) in conjunction with certain syndicates at Lloyd's of London is pleased to introduce Lost, Stolen or Destroyed Carnet Warranties and Regularization Fee Protection (LSDR).
Benefits of the LSDR warranty include:
- Protect your budget by avoiding processing fees and transportation costs when a second set of carnet documents are needed to replace a Lost, Stolen or Destroyed carnet.
- Save the expense of Regularization Fees resulting from carnet documents not being properly validated at the time of entry to or exit from a carnet country.
- Avoid having to get additional approvals and authorizations in the event carnet documents need to be replaced. A replacement carnet is simple request to CIB with no additional charges (up to $600).
- Eliminate "finger-pointing", damaged vendor relations and lost time when carnet documents have passed through several hands while in transit and then can't be located. Simply ask CIB for a replacement.
- Easy to obtain coverage when you apply online. No additional questionnaires, applications or forms are necessary.
Full Terms and Conditions are available when you apply for an ATA carnet online.