CIB Express Services
CIB Can Save You Time and Hassle - We'll Arrange the Shipping
What is CIB Express Service?
- CIB’s Premium Delivery Service. When a client asks for CIB to arrange delivery of a package and that delivery is billed to the client by CIB, it is CIB Express Service.
1) What does "Premium Delivery Service" mean?
- CIB arranges the delivery of your carnet, based on your instructions.
- CIB chooses the most reliable and cost-effective delivery service.
- You will receive just one bill that will include the delivery charge as well as your other carnet costs.
- All charges for tracking, handling and delivery are included on this bill.
2) What are the advantages of using CIB Express Service instead of my airway bill and/or shipping account number?
CIB Express Service saves time and provides peace of mind since:
- CIB selects the delivery that, in their experience, is most dependable and reliable in your geographic area.
- CIB prepares the airway bill and makes all delivery arrangements per your instructions.
- You receive one bill instead of two.
- You only have to make one toll-free call to CIB in the event your carnet doesn’t arrive timely.
3) What happens if my carnet gets lost using CIB Express Service?
CIB will trace the package and, if necessary, replace it immediately. You will only be responsible for a reissuing fee – not additional delivery charges, carnet processing fees and bond premiums.
Note: Expedited Service Fees may apply in some circumstances.
4) What is the cost to use my own delivery service and airway bill?
CIB adds a $10.00 Tracking and Handling Fee per package to your carnet invoice. The Tracking and Handling Fee covers:
- The cost of preparing your airway bill.
- The cost of preparing your carnet documents for delivery.
- Ensuring the documents are picked-up on time from our office by our delivery service.
- Any additional cost incurred to assist you in the event your delivery service loses your carnet.